Getting to know Baltimore... also known as "Bmore," "B-more," and "Bawlmer."
Our benches say that we're "The Greatest City in America." Baltimore is full of fun places, affordable housing, innovative research, free events, and Hopkins Discounts. You can find general guides below, as well as specific areas of interest.
General Guides to Baltimore
Here are some useful links for exploring the city.
- JHU GRO Guide for New Students: A guide compiled by Homewood's Graduate Representative Organization
- JHMI GSA Guide to Student Life: A guide compiled by JHMI's Graduate Students Association
- JHUSOM: A wiki-formatted website for students in the JHU School of Medicine.
- NeighborhoodMatters: A news feed and series of super-useful links for Homewood
- Maps: Various maps of useful places (supplies, markets, sports fields, etc) located around the campuses
- Useful Places: Where to get your groceries, food delivery, etc